Nicholas Groth

 Racine Rally baseball coach

Though I can’t use them as much anymore, I am highly specialized in the skills of teaching and education, both in a school setting and sports setting. I have been able to maintain strong organizational and leadership skills in working with different companies and people, creating a new path forward for my life, and in setting up my own business. I am a very driven individual who wants to be the best at whatever I’m pursuing. From winning valedictorian to winning around 20 baseball championships as a coach to having the best end-of-year student progress reports for my class in the entire district, I want to excel at everything I do. My willpower, competitiveness, and mindset that everything is able to be figured out would be some of my greatest strengths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitching Drills with Racine Rally Baseball Coach_ Offering Drills to Enhance Control, Velocity, and Pitch Repertoire for Beginning Pitchers

Nicholas Groth