Racine Rally baseball coach

Wisconsin teacher Disney
I am just getting into the life coach business. The main focus of life coaching is building insight and awareness in your clients to shed limiting beliefs and pursue a more fulfilling life. On top of life coaching though, I hope to provide help and services around health. I am getting certified as a personal trainer, nutritionist, bodybuilder, and yoga instructor, so I could offer my expertise to clients in those areas as well. I love the energy and fulfillment I have received from taking care of myself and my body first, and I want to provide that to other people. Mostly, I enjoy making connections with people and helping others grow and improve to live their best lives. I also am working on writing some books. I’ve always loved stories and how they can resonate with so many people across the world. I hope to provide entertainment and role models to my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitching Drills with Racine Rally Baseball Coach_ Offering Drills to Enhance Control, Velocity, and Pitch Repertoire for Beginning Pitchers

Nicholas Groth